Enroll!

To enroll, send us your information (name, surname, e-mail address, course name, course category, language, occupation, preferred payment method and age) to our email address:

info@blatt-berlin.com and you will receive in a short time the confirmation of the activation of the course.


Or fill please the online 'Registration Request Form', providing the same data.

 

In case you are unable to attend the course, you can change the dates or cancel the course entirely, with the deduction of 20% of the amount paid (the remaining 80% will be returned).

 

Please, let us know if you have any questions.

Write us:

info@blatt-berlin.com

Online form

 

arrow&v
arrow&v
arrow&v
arrow&v
arrow&v
arrow&v

Your request has been sent!